30 minutes of your time, or a donation, can help recognize the next generation of writers
Through TWR’s writing contests, students can:
- Build confidence in their ability to express themselves through written communication
- Apply thoughtful planning to the topics of their writing focus
- Engage deeply in a topic and write for an authentic audience
Two ways you can support student success
If you would like to be a part of this revolutionary work,
choose to volunteer your time, make a donation, or do both.
Utilize No More Marking’s innovative software to compare — and
select — writing entries
- Give 30 minutes of your time — or more — to judge entries
- Training will be provided
- $5, $10, $20, or more enables TWR to purchase tablets and gift cards for the winners and runners-up
- Reward classrooms with special prizes for overall participation
We were inspired by the success of TWR’s first Black History Month writing contest.
Hear a sample from the 2022 Black History Month 6th Grade winner, Andrey B.
With your help, TWR can offer more opportunities to celebrate student writing in the future.