Schools often ask for additional resources to support their teachers’ implementation of the Hochman Method.
In response to these requests, The Writing Revolution has developed the TWR Online Resource Library for schools that have had at least five educators trained by TWR.
Go to the Library Portal
An annual subscription to the TWR Online Resource Library includes:
- Access to over 100 customizable templates for writing activities
Supporting Implementation Resources
- Classroom posters
- Pacing guides
- Assessment Materials
Examples of strategies in various subjects
- Student-facing activities with anticipated responses
- Videos of educators teaching the strategies
- Quarterly Webinars highlighting specific strategies, e.g. note-taking, sentence expansion, etc.
Ask a Question
- Direct access to TWR experts for support
TWR materials are most effective when used by educators trained by TWR in the Hochman Method.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.