Teachers often ask for additional resources to support their implementation of the Hochman Method.
In response to these requests, The Writing Revolution is providing free access to The Writing Revolution (Hochman & Wexler, 2017) Book Resources page for all educators. This page includes:
- Customizable Templates
- Activities for Students
- Tips with TWR Webinars
- And more!
Click here to access the Book Resources page
The Writing Revolution School Resource Library
Schools that have sent several educators to a TWR training can purchase an annual subscription to the School Resource Library. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access the School Resource Library
The Writing Revolution School Resource Library includes:
- Access to over 150 customizable templates for writing activities
Examples of strategies in various subjects
- Student-facing activities with anticipated responses
- Videos of educators teaching the strategies
- Quarterly Webinars highlighting specific strategies, e.g. note-taking, sentence expansion, etc.
- Examples of previous webinars:
- How to Introduce Appositives to Your Students
- Tips for Using the Single-Paragraph Outline , e.g. note-taking, sentence expansion, etc.
Ask a Question
- Direct access to TWR experts for support
- A monthly featured classroom highlighting best practices from a teacher at a TWR partner school
Supporting Implementation Resources
- Classroom posters, pacing guides, assessment materials, remote learning resources, etc.
TWR materials are most effective when used by educators trained by TWR in the Hochman Method.
For more information about purchasing access for your school, contact email@example.com.